Completed knives 1/8/18 (3 available)

Jarrett Fleming

Here are a few just finished up. The first 3 are a new little clip point design. It doesn't have a name yet. The wenge handled blade was the first one profiled. I decided to tweak the blade shape a bit and add some belly before profiling the other 2. These were designed to be budget friendly I'm asking $180 each for the wenge and evergreen handled knives. The satin finished blade with ironwood handles and mosaic pins is $200.

These are about 7" long with 3" blade tip to scales. The wenge handled blade is just a little shorter.
They are all 3/32" CPM154. Just to clarify (I've been asked recently) the steel comes in a bit oversized with the mill scale left on. Normally around .110" The satin finished blade has had the mill scale removed so it is close to true 3/32"

Wenge, black micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripes
J6uimmO.jpg

Jue7rPd.jpg

Evergreen burlap, natural micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripes
ZjRCKj1.jpg

lalbBmO.jpg

Ironwood, satin flats, black micarta liners w/ OD green g10 pinstripes
eXDFHET.jpg

o08mGs3.jpg

Last up is a Lycosa in bocote. It's not available
Of1K9HK.jpg

If #1 is still available, I'll take it. Just a bit shorter than 3" makes it perfect for me. Don't need the extra belly either, I've got plenty myself.

I felt so silly even commenting on the blade thickness, quibbling over micrometers. Didn't intend to make you add a disclaimer Jarrett, sorry!

Wenge, black micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripes

Ok Jarrett Fleming Jarrett Fleming it's model naming time and my vote is for the "WWCD" aka Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! :D

This one is WAY up there on the list in my top 3 all-time knives where I was just super stoked and surprised the moment I unwrapped them! The handle is very comfy, and a perfect size. The pinch grip isn't obvious from looking at it but its there and the hand feels it. And I don't think the blade could get any more perfect when it comes to the combination of EDC length, a nice belly, not-tall yet thin behind the edge with the hollow grind. It is really light and nimble in the hand .. just awesomeness!! Thanks for thinking this one up!

Here are a few quick pics that I took ...
2v2J9zpuFxAKujh.jpg

2v2J9qN3gxAKujh.jpg

2v2J9zpeWxAKujh.jpg

And a bonus for me is how nicely it matches my Surls Kestrel in 3/32 CPM154
2v2J9qdvqxAKujh.jpg

Back