Completed orders 7/25/15

Jarrett Fleming

Here are a few orders finished up this week.

Kestrel

Itty Bitty

Hunter (thats fuzz on the handle)

Fieldhand

Those all turned beautifully Jarrett! You make very nice knives. I am sure that the new owners will be very happy when they receive those.

Phil

Each of these knives should make their new owners very happy.....nice work ! I'm impressed with how the Kestrel turned out and look forward to giving it a good home.

Peter

I always enjoy when you post a completed orders thread just to see some great looking knives. The work you do is always impressive.

Each of these knives should make their new owners very happy.....nice work ! I'm impressed with how the Kestrel turned out and look forward to giving it a good home.

Peter

That Kestrel really is superb. Nice choice in materials. You and Comprehensivist really inspired me with your Electric plum knives . I was lucky enough to be able to order a very cool B&T today from Mr Fleming. Excited.

I believe that Itty Bitty will be heading north! Come home to papa;)

Chris D. :D

That Kestrel really is superb. Nice choice in materials. You and Comprehensivist really inspired me with your Electric plum knives . I was lucky enough to be able to order a very cool B&T today from Mr Fleming. Excited.

My wife and I stopped by Jarrett's shop yesterday to pick up our Kestrel. I'm pretty confident that you are going to love the B&T in EP. Jarrett really brought out the "flavor" in the burlap and the brass threads really catch the light. You have every reason to be excited with anticipation. Jarrett is a talented craftsman and one heck of a nice guy :thumbup: Look forward to seeing pics of your knife when its finished.

All I can say is WOW!!! What an awesome looking batch of knives. But my favorite is hands down the "Fieldhand". Man that is a nice knife. Love the handle material and blade design. That taper looks to almost disappear at the end. Looks like the liner is thicker!!! I likey! Great work Jarrett.

A few days late in seeing this. That is a batch of stunners. Awesome work Jarrett, I cannot imagine the new owners being less than thrilled.

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys.
Kick the fieldhand is tapered super thin! It actually is thinner than the liners on the end. I haven't heard back from the person who ordered that knife so it could possibly be up for sale soon. I'm gonna give him a little more time to respond.

I know it's of no use but I reckon I'll call thirds for the Fieldhand. Lol. man that's just a beautiful piece.

Back