Completed orders 9/22/14

Jarrett Fleming

Here are the orders I was able to complete this past week.

B&T

Nessie

3 Itty bittys

Kestrel
The buyer requested finger pinches on this one in case anyone is wondering why the tip of the scales look different.

Thanks for looking guys and I hope the new owners love their knives!

Thanks guys! I agree Terry it needs a new name. I just don't know what I want to call it. I had originally planned for it to be kind of a slim hunter, but several guys told me they thought it would make a good b&t so I just started calling it that.

It's a great knife regardless of name. I will hopefully be putting it to use real soon, deer season starts October 1st. Which is also my birthday in case you wanted to make me a knife :D

Been pretty busy these last few days, found some time and just pulled up BF and found that my 3rd 'itty bitty' is ready............:D

Absolutely beautiful and exactly liked I had hoped the color would be! I can't wait to try out this particular version on Mr. Blacktail........:)

Thanks so much Jarrett and PP has been sent.

BTW - what a great 'line-up' of knives you have put together! I don't expect that you're close to being done either.......;)

Ken

Terry your birthday being on opening day is a great birthday gift! Would of my knives would be a good present too you should reward yourself :D

Thank you Ken. There will be more to come!

Terry your birthday being on opening day is a great birthday gift! One of my knives would be a good present too you should reward yourself :D

Thank you Ken. There will be more to come!

Last edited:
Back