Completed!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Here is Blackmor's pair of knives for the run. They ship tomorrow. Paduk over EIRW, and also Paduk over Osage. Bullseye tubes on both.

blbk102_0505-vi.jpg

blbk102_0507-vi.jpg

Sending this EDC off to get reviewed. Thats stabalized crotch Cherry over Wenge. This piece of cherry is 1 of two I have and it is unbelievable IMO.

blbk102_0508-vi.jpg

blbk102_0511-vi.jpg

The new model. Bow Legged Belt Knife. Stabalized curly Walnut over Maple.

blbk102_0512-vi.jpg

blbk102_0513-vi.jpg

blbk102_0514-vi.jpg

Another with micarta.

blbk102_0516-vi.jpg

blbk102_0517-vi.jpg

Both are for sale, but as they're prototypes, please agree to take pics and post a review somewhere if you buy one. $155 for the micarta. $170 for the stabalized walnut. No sheaths for these yet.

This Runt is still for sale. It has a minor flaw, that is actually visible in this pic. $80 shipped for the knife. A sheath is available for $15.

blbk102_0522-vi.jpg

Wow! That is some nice cherry ... save a little for the old man, eh??:p;)

That Bow Legged Belt Knife looks like a winner to me. I'll bet PitDog will be interested in it.

blbk102_0513-vi.jpg

:eek:Man, I want it! But I also want the Bow Legged Chopper:confused: I need to sweet talk Brenda into taking me off of new knife restriction:cool:

Wow! That is some nice cherry ... save a little for the old man, eh??:p;)

That Bow Legged Belt Knife looks like a winner to me. I'll bet PitDog will be interested in it.

That's an understatement, I want them ALL !!!!!:D

I still like the EDC the best, the one in the pic is stunning....perfection even !:thumbup:

That Runt looks great as well though, I keep looking and I can't see any flaw !!!!!!:confused:

that cherry handle on the edc is just tops of the pops andy , nice:thumbup:

Arggh. :eek: I wish that I had it in me to do a decent review as I'd be all over the micarta Bow Legged Belt Knife. If you ever do a run of them I'll certainly order one. :thumbup:

Arggh. :eek: I wish that I had it in me to do a decent review as I'd be all over the micarta Bow Legged Belt Knife. If you ever do a run of them I'll certainly order one. :thumbup:

Whatever pics and opinions you have of the knife will be good enough a review bro. I'm not holding out for Pulitzer work. Pick one, and its yours.

Oh my god, Andy! Just some awesome stuff.... those BBKs are just excellent. Any chance you'd sell me a bare blade?

I love your handles, just seeing if I can keep the cost down on one of your knives.

Andy

Back