Compliments on my Fiddleback

Yesterday I went to the Saxet Gun & Knife Show in Austin and had my Fiddleback Bushboot on my hip. I had several people ask me to show them my knife and all of them seemed very impressed. One old-timer dealer even made a point to go a couple of other dealers to show them the knife and all of the guys really liked the design and workmanship that Andy put into my knife. I compared my knife to many of the other knives that people had on display and I can honestly say that the workmanship on both of my Fiddlebacks is on par with knives that people are selling for a lot more dollars. I feel like I got a great deal on the knives that I have bought from Andy.:thumbup:

Thanks again Andy for making a great product, I can't wait to get another one to add to my growing collection!

So how are you and Dylan doing on your goal to finish all those profiled blades y'all are working on? No hurry to get them done, I'll wait for quality!

There is 20 left. LOL. Not too spectacular... But for freezing conditions. Pretty good work. :thumbup:

I'm glad to see you toting it around.

Have a GREAT Christmas!

Back