Congratulations Chris!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Congratulations on getting your own forum Chris. I'm proud to know you brother. You're a hell of a knifemaker, and its a great thing to watch you grow as a craftsman! This is a big step for your business so congratulations on that part too.

For those that don't know, Chris came on as my apprentice and as a sander at Fiddleback Forge around October of 2014. He was quite skilled already by this point having studied with Stephen Fowler and actively participating in the Georgia Custom Knifemakers Guild. Really all I did was teach a few tricks and help a bit with his designs. Chris is now the Shop Foreman at Fiddleback Forge. He graduated from my apprentice program recently by submitting this knife to me.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Welcome aboard Chris!

Hey Chris:

Congratulations on achieving this milestone. Your designs are inspired and your craftsmanship superb. Wishing you continued success my friend !

Peter

Congratulations Chris! Looking forward to seeing where your work goes from here man!

Congrats man! This one is my first, but definitely not my last knife from you! I'm putting to use right now, I'll post up a review at some point! Loving it though. :thumbup:

3aZ5am3l.jpg

he can reply to a thread faster than me when his knife sells on Friday.
where is Chris??????
:D

he can reply to a thread faster than me when his knife sells on Friday.
where is Chris??????
:D

Lol, your funny Vance you need to pick up your game then :D Thank you very much everyone for the congratulations. I plan to start adding threads and posting pictures this weekend, I am excited about the opportunity to build my own Subforum and community here on Blade Forums. I am geared up for Blade Show this year and already well into my batch of knives I am preparing to bring. More to come as time permits.

Last edited:
Congrats on your own forum! How about a sales thread sometime after Blade show?

Thanks Dogbone11, That is The Goal. I am all in for Blade Show right now. I am working on Building the Sub forum between now and Blade and plan to have a batch of knive ready to post up for sale here. Stay tuned for more information.

Congrats man! This one is my first, but definitely not my last knife from you! I'm putting to use right now, I'll post up a review at some point! Loving it though. :thumbup:

3aZ5am3l.jpg

Thank you, I really enjoyed seeing your review. It was good to see someone who still uses the old horse. I grew up riding,its a shame I haven't been able to get in the saddle much over the last 10 years, but I make sure my daughter rides most weekends she can on her horse.

Back