• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Consolidated Re-Post, Satin and CG INFI..check back for more!

1. Trying to price to sell, let me know if you have an offer and we will likely be able to work something out, no low ball stuff. Prices include PP G&S and Shipping. If the knife does not mention a sheath, it is knife only...there are no dull knives in this bunch.

I will take a personal check, money order, Chase Pay, don't have Venmo (sp?) although I will do that too!

Buy any knife and get a Spyderco Maxamet Ultralight for $65...pictured below.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: wcbigler@gmail.com if my inbox is full - get lots of PMs for sales and from follow-ups and from some buds on here...

Also - you can find some blemish if you look hard enough on each knife, although many/most are unused.

~MO AMS - unused - can see a dot - does not look like rust, just a jet black micro-dot - $340>>>325
    ~Urban Grudge LE with Azula Sheath - small oxidation dot - used to cut a steak one time. No blade staining. Factory Edge, good to go. $440
    ~HOG MUK LE - unused, if you don't have one, you are missing out in my opinion, satin and tan - you can find some wisps in the satin if you look for them - $384>>>$380
    ~MMD BIG SATIN - factory fresh with Danny the Bull sheath offered, I will regret selling this second one just like i did when i sold my second bunker buster le - $560>>>$545>>>$500
    Own your piece of history with the mis-printed Mr. Mefo - I think it is impossible to say how many came with the misprint, so it has some collector's value and is also one of the best designs Busse has ever put out in my opinion, some sheath smoothing of the BBDC, not scratches - $810>>>$809
    ~Silent Knight - used to chop and it bites, although it could pass for brand new - this is the old school Comp Finish like back in the day, so expect patina. With this finish just oil it up and lightly sand down the blade with medium-high grit to keep it looking like it looks now...this finish is easy to patina and just as easy to fix - paper slicing factory edge - $650>>>$550>>>$500>>>$499
    ~Sheaths - all professional grade, 2 unmarked although that does not detract fro the quality.
    Old School Okuden SAR 8 - $40
    SAR 5 - unmarked, super solid and rigged up nice with para - $30
    ~Boss Jack LE Custom - chiol-less, black paper - kydex marks only, perfect kydex and large tek-lok, unused - $530>>>$515>>>460

Thanks for taking a look, all - Both sides of the blades are the same, and I showed the "blemishes" and called them out and took pics of that side. There is nothing hiding on the other side, although I 1000% understand if you want verification. pics for serious inquiries although I have put these in one place so decently easy enough to get to.
    2Mfvtrml.jpg

uWYHCuvl.jpg

jJFKuTRl.jpg

DaccUKRl.jpg

Yc3kNnel.jpg

HPBgZjSl.jpg

BRk1hujl.jpg

2nNt0kTl.jpg

3yg27all.jpg

50O3mI4l.jpg

IjQarbhl.jpg

C6EKDBDl.jpg