Consolidating forums

Some of the forums rarely have traffic. How about shrinking the site so it's easier to navigate as well as bring people closer together in terms of more users in one place?

Which forums specificly?

Knife Throwing Forum
Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum
Knives, News and Your Views
European Knife Community
United States Knife Knuts
Tinives Forum
Branton Knife Company
AKTI - American Knife & Tool Institute Forum
Delta-Z Knives

Just to name a few. I'm totally not dissing and saying that these forums aren't important, I'm just saying that if we put some together more, then there would be more people talking to each other in one place.

Even some of the bigger forums only get a couple of posts per day. It's just hard to find where to post/where I'm going. Just some thoughts :)

And how, exactly, do you propose combining the manufacturers forums without upsetting the involved manufacturers?

What do you propose combining the Hawk & throwing forums with?

Kevin

Well perhaps nothing can be done about the indy manu forums. You can ask them if they still want to have one open since 1 post every 2 weeks doesn't generate a good flow of Q/A & commentary for the manu.

About the others, I'm jsut making a suggestion. There are a lot of foums on this board, but I don't see a lot of active discussion in all of them very often so I'm just thinking to generate more discussion, you can consolidate some. Just a thought.

Not a knock on the board so please don't take offense.

Back