• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Copperhead EDC SOLD

Del Ealy supplied the blade steel, Denmark supplied the handle material. I thought it reminded me of a Copperhead snake. This one is 8 inches long. It does not come with a sheath or to put a positive spin on it. This gives you the opportunity to design and build your own sheath in your own signature style.
$100.00 USD plus $20 shipping
Thanks
Steve
copperhead-1.jpg copperhead-2.jpg copperhead-3.jpg

How long is the blade and do I see a tapered tang? Beautiful knife...........

hmmm.... Plunge cut to the point is 3 1/4 inches, front edge of the handle material to point is 3 3/4 inches, front of the guard to the point is 4 inches. Not sure how you define the blade so I figure one of these measurements should tell you what you need to know.
And yes the tang is fully tapered.
Thanks
Steve

Wow, really having a hard time not making this my first Damascus knife, beautiful knife sir!
If the cutting edge was half an inch longer I wouldn't be able to resist...

What’s Denmark material?
The handle material is called Juma and is sourced out of Denmark. When I was writing the blurb I could nt rmember the name of the material but did remember that it came from Denmark.
Thanks for asking
Steve

The handle material is called Juma and is sourced out of Denmark. When I was writing the blurb I could nt rmember the name of the material but did remember that it came from Denmark.
Thanks for asking
Steve
Your web site is wonderful, beautiful work...!!

Back