• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Coral Hunter in Damascus

“Coral Hunter” in Damascus

BFCoralHunterLeftProfile.jpg

OAL: 7 1/4”
Blade Length: 3 1/8”
Blade Steel: 7/32” 1080/15N20 Random Pattern Damascus; 57-58 RC; scary sharp
Bolsters: Nickel Silver
Handle: Stabilized Fossil Coral; over 1 million yrs. old. with white and blue spacer underlay to support the coral
Hardware: 1/8” mosaic pins in handle
File Work: “Double Thorn”
Tapered Tang
Sheath: Black 6-7oz. premium leather; handmade by maker; black belt clip

BFCoralHunterLeftHandle.jpg

BFCoralHunterLeftBlade.jpg

BFCoralHunterRightProfile.jpg

BFCoralHunterRightHandle.jpg

BFCoralHunterRightBlade.jpg

BFCoralHunterSpine.jpg

BFCoralHunterSheath.jpg

International sales welcome - Overseas buyers pay actual freight and only Paypal is accepted for out of the U.S. sales.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com or personal check (inquire for details)

Thanks for taking a look. Comments always welcome. :) More pieces available on my web site.

Last edited:
Wayne,
What a nice knife, great work as always. This knife will make someone very happy to own it.

Tom K.

I just got my dad's coral fighter today in the mail, cant recommend enough the quality of the work. This is a great knife. I would highly recommend it.

Joe, Blackfeet - Thanks for the kudos gentlemen! Appreciated as always.

Redwing - Thought you were fishing so you could try out that new Bird & Trout? ;);) Thanks for the kind words my friend. We have to go fishing soon so I can try out that new (antique) bamboo fly rod!!!

I just got my dad's coral fighter today in the mail, cant recommend enough the quality of the work. This is a great knife. I would highly recommend it.

Gabe - I'm so glad the fighter arrived safely and that you like it. Thanks for the kudos on this piece as well. Gotta love the Fossil Coral and Damascus mix!

Wayne that is awesome! I especially love the handle material. Your going to have to post some pictures in the shop section to show how you work the coral. Do you know if it's anything like the Petoskey Stone found here in Michigan?

Wayne,

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think you can't top it, you come out with something like this. Absolutely amazing work.

Mr. H!

How are you!!! You didn't hurt yourself getting that safe into place I hope.

Thanks for the kudos. I hope you're enjoying your birthday presents as well. Give me a few minutes and I'll have a posting up in the General section (Custom & Handmade Knives). I have a few new ones that aren't for sale here but I wanted to post them and get some input on one of them.

Say Hi to everyone for me. And your Mom in law is a HOOT! :eek:;)

What in the heck is going on here, did the stock market crash, pass the new health care package, I just can't understand how this is still available.

Wayne,

Great looking knife and sheath.:thumbup: Good luck at the Denver Knife show! I wish I was still in CO:(, I would love to stop by to admire your work in person and talk knives and fishing. I've noticed your recent posts and stopped by your web site - I am keeping a watch for the one I can't live without.:D

Tight lines,

Dan

Back