Coronohike 2020...Brrrrreakfast Edition!!

Just a quick outing this morning to get the kiddo and doggos out of the house. Weather was cool and windy, so didn’t stay very long. Still felt good to get outside.

Cleared up a spot, and gathered fuel to start a fire.

Boiling up some water for some coffee/hot chocolate:

Bacon’s on!

Time for dessert:

Wind started picking up, and Em’s rat dog started shivering, so we packed up and headed back. Not much of an outing, but was still good to get out with half the world on lockdown.

Stay safe everyone!

Looks like fun man, thanks for sharing. Always good to get out. You still have snow. I'm still jealous. 65° and sunny here today, in the 70's yesterday.

Yeah getting a little stir crazy round here. Funny thing is, it was warm(ish) and sunny all last week. We planned to go out Saturday, but woke up to -12C and snowy wind gusts. Today was tolerable.

Bacon ... check
Eggs ... check
Cinnamon rolls ... check.
The main food groups are represented here. Legit.

Hellz yeah. Campfire breakfasts are the best breakfasts.

Looks like an amazing time. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Figured I’m not the only one getting sick of staring at the four same walls. Wasn’t the most picturesque, but at least it was outdoors.

Thanks for looking gents!

Yeah me neither; I generally don’t like puntables, er, lap dogs, but I got outvoted on that one...
We had a Yorkie and she was awesome. They are great security alarms and they are tough little dogs for their size anyways.

Back