Costumer service at it's very best!!!

Hello all!

When i was in Bosnia last summer i accidently ripped the clip off my military
frown.gif
and when i called the dealer here in Sweden his reply was "those models are like that" DOH! so, i posted a question here at the forums and got nice replys by Mr.Vince and Mrs./Ms. Angela that i should send in the knife to be checked out... and today i got a NEW military in the mail!!!!! awesome, i'm impressed!

Thanks all friendly/nice people at Spyderco that helped me out with this, Spyderco have great service and great knives!

Keep it up and i'll keep buying
biggrin.gif

Take care and be well!/Jonas aka 2Sharp

------------------
"May all your detonations be expected"

The coolest bar in the world: http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Camp/8373/index.html

You can say that again.
smile.gif
They have the best customer service IMHO, in the business.

I talked to Angela last week, had lotsa laughs and fun basically. It was my first time to call long-distance, and I can say it was the BEST call I've made.
smile.gif

Angela, I hope the stuffs are out and on their way! (I'm sure it'll reach me this time around, just make sure it's the NEW address, not the old one.)
smile.gif
I'm going to be on the lookout! hehehe.. Oh yeah, how much for a spare Native clip? I don't want to mar the blue clip.
smile.gif

Thanks!

Dan

That's great. I am glad to hear it. I have a small problem with a Viele's lock up and Angela just e-mailed me back stating to send it in and they'll take care of it. I told them I don't have the box snd receipt and she said they will still take care of it. Well,so far I think they are taking care of business, and making people that purchase thier knives feel at ease.

I will let you guys know how it turns out.

shane

I wasn`t aware that Spyderco offered "costumer service" but I`ll keep that in mind next Halloween! (Sorry, I couldn`t resist...
smile.gif
)

Spyderco absolutely has the greatest customer service. That is why i keep coming back. They make a great product and stand behind it above and beyond what is necessary.

------------------
"Those who trade essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

That`s okay, 2Sharp. Your signature line more than makes up for any spelling mistake you might make. I think that`s the funniest sig line on the forum.

Believe me, there`s no way I could even communicate in Swedish (let alone spell anything correctly!), so I`ll just shut my mouth!

Back