Could somebody help me ID this Axe head please.

I can see your pics by clicking on the link, so that's solved for ya. Otherwise I'm clueless other than to say it looks (to me, at least) to be some sort of tomahawk or other battle implement.

To be quite clear here, my opinion -- plus about a buck-and-a-quarter -- might get you a cuppa coffee somewhere....

Last edited:
I can see your pics by clicking on the link, so that's solved for ya. Otherwise I'm clueless other than to say it looks (to me, at least) to be some sort of tomahawk or other battle implement.

To be quite clear here, my opinion -- plus about a buck-and-a-quarter -- might get you a cuppa coffee somewhere....
Lol, I do appreciate your thoughts. Your opinion is worth more than a cup of coffee to me. Lol

It doesn't have an appearance that clearly ties it to anything, but the round eye and decoration have me leaning towards a blacksmith-made piece from Europe, probably Spain or Portugal.

Nothing concrete as, again, there's nothing distinctive enough about the styling to say. Based on the condition, though, it's almost certainly later than 1800, and probably somewhere between 1850 and 1920 if I had to guess. Could be older, could be newer, though.

Back