Could yall upgrade my Gold Membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Political arena is a subforum of Current Events. Nice sig by the way.

000Robert 000Robert - Now you need a Please prorate my membership thread. Your remaining Basic (at time of upgrade) will extend your current Gold.

000Robert 000Robert - Now you need a Please prorate my membership thread. Your remaining Basic (at time of upgrade) will extend your current Gold.

I really don't follow what you mean. I found the sites so I guess I just missed them before. I expected them to be listed like the others. Do you mean that if prorated, the "basic" membership will be dropped on the screen under my avatar?

I really don't follow what you mean. I found the sites so I guess I just missed them before. I expected them to be listed like the others. Do you mean that if prorated, the "basic" membership will be dropped on the screen under my avatar?

Right, and the Gold will be extended by the prorated amount you had left on the Basic.

Last edited:
Spark Spark , can you please prorate Robert's membership?

ETA: Sorry, didn't see that he started another thread

You paid for basic, then bought gold a short time later. Carrying two memberships is of no benefit to you, as everything from basic is included/improved in gold; so the unused portion of your basic membership can be used to extend your current gold membership. In many cases, due to the time passed, it doesn't amount to much time; but you made the change within 2 months (iirc), so you should get about 3 months if my quick math is anywhere near correct.

the Gold will be extended by the amount you had left on the Basic.
Sort of - it's prorated due to the cost difference. Basic is $0.83(33333)/month x 10 months = $8.33 left. Gold is $2.50/month... so that $8.33 should yield a little over 3 months. *I don't know if the actual prorating is done by days; but I had no interest in doing calculations.

Sort of - it's prorated due to the cost difference. Basic is $0.83(33333/month x 10 months = $8.33 left. Gold is $2.50/month... so that $8.33 should yield a little over 3 months. *I don't know if the actual prorating is done by days; but I had no interest in doing calculations.

Yep, realized that wasn't quite right after I posted it:oops:

Thanks guys! I thought that all of that stuff happened automatically.

Your membership has been prorated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back