• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Council Tool Velvicut/FSS, Hultafors/Hults Bruks, Gerber Downrange Tomahawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE- Hultafors/Hults Bruks Hatchets, Council Tool Forest Service Boy's Axe with Velvicut Handle, Council Tool Velvicut Boy's Axe (5160 Steel), Gerber Downrange Tomahawk. All axes/hatchets are hair-shaving sharp with linseed oil treated handles and ready for serious bush work except for the Gerber, which has never been used. These are all great tools and have served me well, but I have too many axes right now and need to make some room.

Sorry, I can't eat shipping because of how heavy these are, but I will send them as cheaply as possible via USPS Parcel Post or Priority Mail (PM me your zip and I'll send you a shipping quote). I am also happy to combine shipping if you buy more than one axe. Sorry, no trades, cash only. Prefer Paypal but will also accept a USPS Money Order. I am open to reasonable offers, especially if you want to buy more than one axe.

SOLD 1) Hults Bruk Tarnaby 15" Hatchet w/ 1.25lb head. Near perfect alignment and excellent handle grain/grain direction- Asking $55.00. Comes hair shaving sharp with leather sheath. (Tarnaby Hatchet is shown on left)
IMG_1576_WEB.jpg
IMG_1580_WEB.jpg
IMG_1582_WEB.jpg
IMG_1600_WEB.jpg
IMG_1601_WEB.jpg

Last edited:
3) SOLD Council Tool Forest Service Axe (FSS) w/27" Velvicut Handle w/ Leather Sheath. Profiled and razor sharp. The handle grain and alignment are practically perfect. There is one small nick in the handle, which can be seen in the photo below. You cannot feel it while using the axe, but I wanted to point it out. This is an excellent all around axe, and chops extremely well. Comes with leather sheath as shown in photo below Asking $65.00.
IMG_1621_WEB.jpg
IMG_1617_WEB.jpg
IMG_1630_WEB.jpg
IMG_1632_WEB.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1635_WEB.jpg
    IMG_1635_WEB.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
(SOLD pending receipt of funds) 4) Council Tool Velvicut Boy's Axe w/5160 steel head, lightly used. Comes razor sharp with original box, sheath and axe book. Although handle grain direction is not optimal, the alignment is almost perfect. A beautiful axe that chops extremely well. Asking $100.00
IMG_1648_WEB.jpg
IMG_1642_WEB.jpg
IMG_1637_WEB.jpg
IMG_1653_WEB.jpg
IMG_1659_WEB.jpg

Last edited:
5) Gerber Downrange Tomahawk, like new, never used, only carried in sheath in trunk for a few months. Made in the USA. These sell for $205 on Amazon, asking $165. Comes with original box and sheath.
IMG_1586_WEB.jpg
IMG_1591_WEB.jpg
IMG_1590_WEB.jpg
IMG_1593_WEB.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to buy this...can't find way to PM you
2) Hults Bruks/Hultafors Jonaker Hand Hatchet w/1lb head. Near perfect alignment and excellent handle grain/grain direction- These sell for $119 on Amazon, asking $80.00 plus shipping. Comes hair shaving sharp with leather sheath.

I'd like to buy this...can't find way to PM you
2) Hults Bruks/Hultafors Jonaker Hand Hatchet w/1lb head. Near perfect alignment and excellent handle grain/grain direction- These sell for $119 on Amazon, asking $80.00 plus shipping. Comes hair shaving sharp with leather sheath.

Hi Duc,

Sorry, not sure what happened, but the Hults Bruks Jonakers is yours. Sending you an email now.

Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
Hultafors Jonaker Hatchet, Hultafors Tarnaby Hatchet, and Council Tool Forest Service Axe have been sold pending receipt of funds. Council Tool Velvicut Boy's Axe and Gerber Downrange Tomahawk still available. Thanks

Hultafors Jonaker Hatchet, Hultafors Tarnaby Hatchet, and Council Tool Forest Service Axe have been sold pending receipt of funds. Council Tool Velvicut Boy's Axe and Gerber Downrange Tomahawk still available. Thanks

Council Tool Velvicut Boy's Axe sold pending receipt of funds. Gerber Downrange Tomahawk still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back