Couple of questions on my first Busse?

I saw the Killer-B this weekend and just had to order one. Great looking knife and might replace my Polecat as my fixed blade carry.

I just have a couple of questions for you in the know.

1. Their site says shipping 3-6 weeks. Is that always the case? Do they make the knives on order? Are they handmade? I'm not complaining, I've waited months for knives, I was just curious as to how they handle it.

2. It doesn't come with a sheath. What are their sheath options? I couldn't find any sheath info on their website. I know I could always give Nomark a call :D, but again, I'm just curious.

Thanks for any info

KingKnives
Great Choice, the KB is quickly becoming one of my favorite Busses. It is what I consider the perfect size for many utility uses plus easy enough to carry for any other issues that might arise.

As far as shipping goes, I don't know how they decide what or how many of each blade to produce however, lately the knives have been shipping considerably quicker than the estimated 3-6 weeks.

Here's a recent thread about some of the sheaths that people have been using for their KB's. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=192606&highlight=killer+b

I believe Busse is also selling one however, it is not on their website. If you give them a call I'm sure they can add it to your order 419-923-6471

Let us know what you think when you receive it.

Yea,
I saw that ad in last months Blade too. I really haven't been to crazy about the Busse designs (don't shoot me :D), though I've heard glowing reviews about their quality, strength, etc...
I saw that picture and said d@mn!! That's a good looking knife and a good price, and so I right online and ordered it. It wasn't even on my "to buy" list. ;)

Thanks for the input, I'll let you know what i think when it arrives.
Joe

This looks like a neat little knife, still don't know why
I haven't ordered one yet.:confused:

King, the Killer B ROCKS:D:D:D

A 3-6 week turnaround mentioned is about right, and Eric (Normark) does great work if you're looking for an awesome sheath:cool:

Looks like you're on the right track, let us know when you get it:D

Chip-
I looked at your knives. Apparently it's the "only" Busse you don't have. LOL

Strab-
Yea, eric does nice work. He's done a couple for me before. I actually have some, kydex, rivets etc... in the garage, I may break down and try to make one myself. yes, dangers my middle name! :D

Hey Joe...

Thanks guys...

Give me a shout if you get stuck,, I'll take care of it for you..:)

ttyle

Eric...

Ditto the above posts and ditto my satisfaction with Eric's work.

Back