• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold CPK Basic Field Knife (Basic FK) in CPM Cruwear - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CataD

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

Prices are PP G&S shipped in the USA or Canada! I will accept PP F&F on a case by case basis.
Absolutely no Trades, please don't ask.
Please don't comment in this thread except for "I'll take it". For anything else, please PM/DM me or leave your email address so I can contact you (you can remove your email once contact is made).

A few more sale rules at the end of the post.

I have a CPK Basic FK in CPM CW, absolutely new that I believe I'll never get to use. So, letting it go :)

PRICE: SOLD
Specs:

CPM Cruwear, Delta Heat Treat protocol, 63.5 HRC, .188" thick at ricasso, sharpened 20 DPS.
Total length 10.4"
Blade length 5.5"
Weight 10.2 oz
Grippy 3D machined scales in your choice of black or natural micarta
18-8 stainless steel fasteners
Black micarta scales, buffed.
Mashed Cat sheaths with semi rigid drop loop are custom made for these knives and are well designed and well made.
PICs:

20240411_142333.jpg
20240411_142345.jpg
20240411_142323.jpg

A few rules:
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws.
Payment via PayPal G&S or F&F. If you are in Canada and have good feedback, we can use EMT.

Not interested in trades at the moment and, please, no low ball offers.

First "I'll take it" posted in the forum or by PM/Email (usually) gets it. Please message me for more pics or any other questions before saying that you’ll take it. I will reserve the right to sell to whomever I chose to!
I expect payment within 24 hours of being notified of my PayPal address.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back