Cpk edc

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello, followers of CPK!

Nate and I have been working on a fixed blade EDC knife for your average beer swillin', knuckle draggin' working man, and it will be equally useful for metrosexuals, hipsters, uber drivers and punk kids. We don't want to leave anyone out:)

Stay tuuuuuuuned...!

Bring it on! I hope it's a kukri. I contacted Nate quite awhile ago for one

Don

you're allowed to EDC khuks in Singapore?!

you're allowed to EDC khuks in Singapore?!

LOL my bad. Sorry, it was 4am when I posted. I missed the "EDC" word. I came by to have a quick look after I missed the kitchen knives which Nate was offering today.

I will happily grab anything that you guys come out with any day! [emoji106]

nope. No folders in the works. Yet.

How about some hats? We want them damn hats!!!

Nevermind, as this is a long time running joke at the Survive! sub forum!

Nate should step it up a notch from your standard tinfoil hats, and produce machined aluminum ones

Any info you can share? You are local to me, I gotta support this effort.

my nature is such that I would like for you all to know what's coming, but I'm not sure if it's top secret or not.
Nathan will arrange to fill in the blanks in some fashion that he deems correct when the time comes
in the meantime, just imagine your ideal fixed blade EDC, and let's see how what we've come up with compares to that!
my fingers are x-ed :)

my nature is such that I would like for you all to know what's coming, but I'm not sure if it's top secret or not.
Nathan will arrange to fill in the blanks in some fashion that he deems correct when the time comes
in the meantime, just imagine your ideal fixed blade EDC, and let's see how what we've come up with compares to that!
my fingers are x-ed :)

Well, most of my friends call me Mr. Patience, so we cool... ;)
hold_breath.jpg

Back