CPK Pet Thread

Ha! Now I'm waiting for the 'introduced to the leash' pics :D

Always a good time with that lol

I bought Odin a “ lupine " leash and collar. My vet told me if it breaks,even if he chews through it, they will replace it. Their adjustable collars are really nice to.
87428D3C-B8A7-48FE-9BC3-0E0F2F8CD603.png
He is really giving it a thorough testing lol

aOAwuQ1.jpg

YO6iU94.jpg

38pM3cW.jpg

4ANO0bM.jpg

Yeah it's silly but that is my universe right there.

Something so cartoonishly cute about Grog's gypsie when her face pics are taken as she looks into the camera. Brings a smile to my face every time. Many moons ago before we got our Yorkie, the Ex was thinking about a wiener. In retrospect I think that we should've gone in that direction instead!

Adam, your Pup's laser focus and attention to getting a treat is spot on. Oh my, hasn't he grown like a weed ;)

Something so cartoonishly cute about Grog's gypsie when her face pics are taken as she looks into the camera. Brings a smile to my face every time. Many moons ago before we got our Yorkie, the Ex was thinking about a wiener. In retrospect I think that we should've gone in that direction instead!

Adam, your Pup's laser focus and attention to getting a treat is spot on. Oh my, hasn't he grown like a weed ;)

Nowhere near as big as I expected him to be. According to the shelter his mother was dalmatian/pit and his dad was shepherd/mastiff. I got hoodwinked I tell ya. :D

It's not that important and I'm sure he's still got some growing to do. Instead of a 100# awesome pup I ended up with a 55# awesome pup.

Back