CPK Pet Thread

We got a new pup for the boy, caught her in a rare moment of rest.
He named her Blue, she's a black Golden-Doodle.
Hello Blue, goodbye rugs

KqeCY8qh.jpg
That reminds me of an old local radio comedy sketch.
"I hear you ran into Don Cherry, and Blue his dog"
(I says pardon!!)

Well, I am thinking that if Ziggy had a playmate, she would leave Sadie alone... So, Nathan needs to get a puppy because I don't want to make Sadie jealous. BUT, when I am looking for puppies for him, I see all of these other puppies that I NEED. It's a tricky situation. 🤣🤣

Sadie followed Jo into the shop this morning. She came over to me for some pets. I started to pet her and she started to bite me for it. So I stopped. She leaned into me and made the "please pet me face" and was nudging my leg with her stupid face so I started to pet her again and she bit me. So I swatted her for it and said "NO!" which brought on a proper dog attack. Jo kicks her out of the shop but Mark comes in a minute later with this stupid damned dog in tow again and she comes over again for more love. I tentatively pat her stupid head (which earned me a snarl) and then invite her to GTF out of my shop again.

I'm hoping Jo's next dog comes from a reputable breeder and not an insane asylum. This one has all of its screws loose. I mean it is legitimately fugging crazy.

Our UPS driver, Nolan, is a veteran delivery man. He's been coming here for years. He knows how to handle dogs, he brings treats he's good with them. He's been coming here for years and he still can't get out of the truck.

She gets so excited by a squeaky hamburger toy that she throws up

She has an insane irrational fear of garbage bags. I once came in from the shop wearing a large black trash bag as a poncho cuz I was doing some wet work and she squatted, peed, and ran into her kennel.

Sometimes her pupils get so big her eyes look black, you can't see any brown in them. She is absolutely unhinged.

Back