• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM-REX 121 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

farid.

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have the following steel to sell. It is water jet cut clean and straight. thanks for looking, Farid
5 x 1 3/8" wide x 305mm long
1 x around 21mm wide x 305mm long
Sold, thanks
DSC08192_zpsc2c500dc.jpg

DSC08193_zpse3aac655.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take 5 x 1 3/8" wide x 305mm long*$100*each delivered. =$500
Any discount cause I take them all?
I live in Thailand, please contact me by the following email to discuss payment and shipping.
My email address is
puppet_2524@hotmail.com
Thanks

Last edited:
Payment sent, $540 for 5 x 1 3/8" wide x 305mm long pieces and 1 x around 21mm wide x 305mm long piece, shipping included.

sold and shipped, thanks

Farid,
Will you be getting anymore of the CPM REX 121? A couple of questions, first how difficult is the HT on this steel and second, is this the same steel Scott Delevan debute at the cutting completion at BLADE last year? If so I would love to get some of this if you plan on getting more, I would prefer bar stock if possible and also the HT recipe if you know what it is, I'm thinking this steel will have to go to Boss HTing service. If it is the steel I think it is, Scott D. Stated that it was HT'd to Rc 70!!! No typo there, I did say 70!!! They then proceeded to chop a large can of corn from the top down! Split it like nobody's business! It looks to be an awesome steel for large choppers, but I kinda thought, with such high hardening it might be great for skinners, capers and the such. The average individual won't be capable of sharpening this steel, which may be a huge draw back, which is why I need to do some testing to see what it takes to maintain a blade like this, or even if it's possible to maintain with average sharpening tools, if you plan on getting more orknow where I might be able to buy some, please let me know,
Thanks! Rex (no relation the steel)

Hello, Farid,

Do you have any pieces left (the size of the big ones that puppet_2524 bought seems perfect).
I'd love to buy one or two.

yes I have, I will list them by tomorrow for you. I also have other small pieces which you might like to take for experimenting.
regards

Hello, Farid,

Do you have any pieces left (the size of the big ones that puppet_2524 bought seems perfect).
I'd love to buy one or two.

yes I have, I will list them by tomorrow for you. I also have other small pieces which you might like to take for experimenting.
regards

Awesome!

Can you please write to me at dmtrndmtrv at GMail?

Mr.Svinarich
Small pieces? that sounds delightful

I have a few pieces listed.

It was all taken, while it was night in Europe, which kinda sucks for me.
Can you please let me know when you have a thin, 20+ mm wide bar again?

I have a feeling I can send you just one piece, let me look for you. Is 20mm wide x around 7.5 " ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back