• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM S90V neckers and Dashi's

With it's high wear resistance and corrision resistance I figured this would make a really good necker.
you can read more about S90V if you are unfamiliar at crucible steel
http://www.crucibleservice.com/datash/dsS90v8.pdf?CFID=500467&CFTOKEN=23442844
Here are some specs for these guys. The stock is .114 (just under 1/8"). The spear point tand the tanto are both 4 3/4" over all with a 1.5" blade, the last two(clip point and warnie) are also 4 3/4" overall with a 1 1/4" blade. The clip is the only one without millwork and a srew driverend. The S90V is hardened and tempered to 58 RC. 75$ plus shipping
s90v003.jpg

s90v002.jpg

s90v001.jpg

Also I have the damascus kiridashi's up for sale. Made from 1/8" Robert Eggerling Damascus. They are 3" long with a 1 1/8" cutting edge. Also $75 plus shipping each, this includes a kydex sheath(not pictured).
damascuskiridashi001.jpg

damascuskiridashi002.jpg

damascuskiridashi004.jpg

thanks for looking
Paul

I would like to see one of these neckers with a flat tip screw AND a GOOD bottle opener (B.O.)! I have a titanium multi tool with pry bar, screw ad B.O. on my key ring, but the B.O. is kinda small and takes several turns to open a beer. So a GOOD B.O. is a must!
I also have a CRKT DogFish necker with a decent B.O., but it always takes TWO turns at a bottle. I also have a M. Morris Coffin File Necker that doesn't have a B.O., LOL.
Just saying for future reference to all knife maker/sellers.

Those S90v blades may just hold an edge forever! I really like the variety of shapes in those lil' guys.

Back