CQC-7 for HK

EW

In JAN/FEB 2000 American Handgunner(Page 62), there is a picture of a CQC-7 for HK ITD, anybody know where can I find one of this??? Thanks!!

This is a Emerson CQC-7, not benchmade!

Hi!

Please check out Mr.Emerson's own site at: www.emersonknives.com it's featured there.

Good luck and please let us all know if and how you got it!

Take care and be well!/2Sharp aka Jonas

------------------
"May all your detonations be expected"

I called emerson and they told me I had to call the Heckler and Koch International Training Center to purchase one. I called HK and told them what I want and I was transfered to someone's Voicemail. I have called 3-5 times and the same thing happens. I have left messages everytime, but never recieve a call back. I currently own a HK firearm and have never had a problem with there customer service, but I can't seem to get an answer on this. If anyone finds out the price, and how I can get one please email me at qballhk40@yahoo.com. I really want one. I heard from a C.S. rep. at HK they are $138.00, but that seems a little low for a special Emerson, let alone anything for HK.

Having dealt with Hk for years I feel they have the worst customer service in the business...try a big Hk dealer and I'd say CFI out of Ft. Worth TX. would probably have that knife, or a date to get it. Its price actually sounds about right.

------------------
He who advances is sure of heaven-He who retreats of eternal damnation.

It's being made by Boker. Boker isn't planning on selling them until next year. You might be able to get some from HK at their VA. training center.

It's not a CQC7 -- just similar in appearance.

Hi all!

JimP, sorry to say but you're not very right here(not meaning to be a wiseguy!)but there is a CQC-7 made by Emerson with H&K logo on it(i'm not good at getting those kewl links/pic's attached here so here's just a quote from Mr.Emerson's site: "Emerson Knives is now producing the CQC-7B knife for the International Training Division of H&K Guns. For information on purchasing the CQC-7 knife with the HK...", check it out for yourself, go to his site and click on "What's new" 2 times and there it is!)
Yes, Boker is too making a folder for H&K and i too looks good!

Just trying to help here, i really hope that i didn't hurt anyones feelings, if i did, i truly apologize!

Take care and be well!/Jonas aka 2Sharp

------------------
"May all your detonations be expected"

Yep,
You're right. I had not seen the Emerson HK knife. I had seen the one Boker made and it looks more like the CQC6 -- same handle shape and basically the same blade profile.

Knives in question,

hk.jpg

Hkpicsm.JPG

hk_gr.jpg

Back