CQC-7 question

The original one was made for benchmade with no wave. If you get the non waved Emerson version that is close to the benchmade version but not quite the same.

Thank you, yes I understand it is not quite like the Benchmade 970. Think I may need to snag one.

Just for reference: CQC7 (Benchmade 970)

CCBBDDBC-35B1-4117-824F-88CDB8EE83A5_zps9ijk5afy.jpg

Scored a 2012 black mini CQC-7 in the exchange last night for 80 bucks. Couldn't say no.

Amici,
I still have my Benchmade 970 combo edge that I picked up via Brigade Quartermasters back in 1995. So again, that's as close as you can get to year one..

Cheers,
Serge

Scored a 2012 black mini CQC-7 in the exchange last night for 80 bucks. Couldn't say no.

I know,, the exchange is hard to resist sometimes.

I have another 7 on the way as well and a third Benchmade 710.

The reason I like the benchmade 710 model so much is the handle to blade ratio.. It is funny because the Commander is the only model that compares with a grip to blade ratio.. and why is it my fav Emerson. ... the Gentleman Jim and Journeyman aren't bad either when it comes to grip/blade ratio.

Good score on that 7! I don't really care for the ergos but it was a steal at that price. It takes all I have to resist when I see a sub $100 Emerson.

I know,, the exchange is hard to resist sometimes.

The reason I like the benchmade 710 model so much is the handle to blade ratio.. It is funny because the Commander is the only model that compares with a grip to blade ratio.. and why is it my fav Emerson. ... the Gentleman Jim and Journeyman aren't bad either when it comes to grip/blade ratio.

I saw you score that one, I was stoked for you. You gonna keep it as is or have Emerson re blade it?

Back