CQC5?

Derek; does Emerson still make the CQC5, and if so, what´s the base price?

Pelle,

The CQC-5 is still made. The base price for the knife is $525. We just finished some. Really cool little knife.

Take care,
Derek

Rodger That.

------------------
"This is the law:
There is no possible victory in defense, The Sword is more important than the shield, And skill is more important than either, The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."

Its great to see our new moderator helping out. Hey Tamishigiri, can you tell me when the waved CQC8s will be ready? Also, I'd like some updates on the custom/production shop schedule. Thanks!

JBravo,
I bet Tamashigiri already has the answers...
He always seems to have the best intel!
Take Care,
Al

Hey Al -

You're so right! It would probably save time to just ask him instead of the regular moderator, Derek.

JBravo,
You criticize Tamashigiri for "acting a as moderator", yet by this open criticism have taken the position upon yourself. Do you realize this?

As long as we receive correct info, who cares who is posting it? (Not me!) Isn't the purpose of the forums for us all to share and contribute? If Tamashigiri, or anyone else, is able to quickly and accurately post an answer to a neophyte's question, you seem to think he shouldn't. I don't think that is in the spirit of the forums.
Heck, I bet Derek doesn't mind as the more correct answers we all post, the less work he has to do typing up repetive answers!

And I find your sarcasm epecially unnerving as I have seen you post answers often to questions not necessarily directed at you. An act you now openly criticize!
But I am always grateful for correct info regardless of the source!

Vent Mode Off!

------------------

Al

Back