Craftsman "Canalla".

Llasi, why don't you invite Canalla to join Blade Forums and purchase a maker/provider membership (the "orange" membership"). That would open him up to hundreds of potential customers here on Blade Forums (and do it within the rules).

We would love to have him as a regular contributor.

Paul

Llasi, why don't you invite Canalla to join Blade Forums and purchase a maker/provider membership (the "orange" membership"). That would open him up to hundreds of potential customers here on Blade Forums (and do it within the rules).

We would love to have him as a regular contributor.

Paul

Ok, I'll tell him.

For combo "Nasfil".

IMG-20150825-WA0000_zpsvthmvnnh.jpg

IMG-20150825-WA0002_zpszovnlhl6.jpg

IMG-20150825-WA0001_zpsgegkxkxg.jpg

If I ever make something as beautiful as that Folder sheath I think I will give up leatherwork and just sit on my front porch with a contented smile on my face for the rest of my days .

Ken

It´s Canalla himself who will decide and will take the actions needed, but as far as last time I talked to him about expanding his market to the other side of the pond, he wasn´t really interested. He already has got more orders than he can complete. Furthermore, orders from any country not belonging to European Union become rather cumbersome for him to fulfill.
Regarding this thread, or at least my posts intentions are simply to share what I think is a very good sheath craftsmanship, and never to make any kind of commercial job.
Best regards.

Back