Crappy Movies You Love

aaah...like that dud 1997 Batman and Robin movie with a crappy Mr Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger).

That was crap...

Crappy movies you love is like The Sword and the Sorcerer with the immensely awesome facial hair of Lee Horsely!

swordsorcerer6.jpg

I am Talon and my three bladed shooting sword of badassery is plus 0ne!

or the Miami Vice remake.

I listed On Deadly Ground earlier. Admittedly any Seagal movie is crappy (with the exception of Under Siege), and I watch them all, over and over again. Mostly because of the hilarious fight scenes (NSFW):

[youtube]qDDUJnYdGmo[/youtube]

Blind Fury - Rutger Hauer homage to all the old Japanese blind wandering Samurai movies.
They Live - Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. mind control aliens "I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum" BOOM BOOM BOOM goes the Ithica :D

Now you have met two. :D

I've watched that movie many a time and stiil like it. :eek:

I liked the one with Fred Ward better than the one made for TV.

Make that 3 :D

My teenage mind would think "Hey I can dodge bullets like that!". Thank the good Lord I never had the opportunity to find out the truth.

"Soap operas are your country's one and only contribution to the arts" - Chiun

I loved that.

Last edited:
INVASION USA
Chuck racks up a body count of about 150 in that movie and hip shots a LAW rocket into the poor bastard that thought it would be a good idea to take him on

" dont rely on what you see, rely on what you know"

"You move like a baboon with two club feet!"

"The Korean is the most perfect creature ever to grace the Earth with the imprint of his foot"

Yes. I have it on DVD. Now I gotta watch it again tonight. :p

Ninja Assassin gets my vote. One of my guilty pleasures, watching it right now........

Attachments

• ninja_assassin_poster01.jpg
    ninja_assassin_poster01.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
  • NinjaAssassin4.jpg
    NinjaAssassin4.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4
I listed On Deadly Ground earlier. Admittedly any Seagal movie is crappy (with the exception of Under Siege), and I watch them all, over and over again. Mostly because of the hilarious fight scenes (NSFW):

[youtube]qDDUJnYdGmo[/youtube]

The movies he made with his own hair in them were the best...Marked for Death is my pick for most Craptastic Seagal of all time. :thumbup: THanks for the vid, I watched it twice now.

The movies he made with his own hair in them were the best...Marked for Death is my pick for most Craptastic Seagal of all time. :thumbup: THanks for the vid, I watched it twice now.

Marked for Death is way up there on my list too. Jamaican drug-dealing shogun masters. Entertainment value is at 11:thumbup:

agreed!
"Craptastic Seagal of all time". <lol>
but he's way ahead of the game now
and boy, does he keep makin' his crap much more crapalistique than ever.

Remo Williams? Hell yeah. "But you must run very fast!"

How about Damnation Alley, with Jan Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine? Don't really like it, but the George Barris Landmaster was a cool vehicle. It was even featured in Popular Mechanics!

Mars Attacks? Way cool. Besides the commercials for the records, the ONLY place where most of us have EVER heard Slim Whitman!

And Plan Nine From Outer Space? Hmmm, if that's the best they could come up with, just how bad WERE Plans 1-8?

Remo Williams?How about Damnation Alley, with Jan Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine? Don't really like it, but the George Barris Landmaster was a cool vehicle. It was even featured in Popular Mechanics!

I believe that was George Peppard.

How about Paul Winfield being eaten alive by armored flesh eating cockraches? :rolleyes:

And the landmaster was a Dean Jeffries design. Way too functional for a Barris design.

big_trouble_in_little_china.jpg

Big Trouble in Little China - Jack Burton Tribute

[youtube]TzwGwsdaeQo[/youtube]

One of the first movies I took my sweetheart (now my wife for the last 28 years) was Attack of The Killer Tomatoes. Still one of our favorites. Pass the ketchup.

Don't for get Dark Star with the beach ball alien.

Ric

Back