CrayolaMade latest creation!

View

The blade IS NOT black; that is just reflection from my scanner! The blade is 4.5 inches of 440-C, mirror polished (as best I could) with black canvas Micarta. Sheath by Allen Blade.

View

OOHH!!! Red liners!!

View

There it is in its house!

I call it my Vancouver Rescue knife. It is going to my sister's boyfriend why is a big time hiker and a member of the Vancouver Search and Rescue team.

------------------
"Come What May..."

Crayola,

That is truely an AWESOME knife. What would be the price on one of these?

------------------

Louis Buccellato
http://www.themartialway.com
Knives, Weapons and equipment. Best prices anywhere.
-------------

"only the paranoid will survive"

Lookin' good Cray, keep it up.

------------------
Richard Todd - Digital knife photography
icq 61363141
My WebSite
Do your site a favor, get quality digital images!!!
New photos added!!!

TheMartialWay: The only trouble with making knives as a hobby is that sooner or later people start asking "how much" and I have no answer! I grind outside and so right now my shop is full of snow! "When can I get one" would be a better question! Of hand I'd say the knife itself would cost 150-200 CDN dollars, so thats somewhere in the 100-125 US mark. Of course, that is off hand. I don't make sheaths so an after market sheath would be required. Allen does nice work!!

------------------
"Come What May..."

Pretty sweet, Cray. That design should lend itself perfectly for what you are giving it for. He should be real impressed, I know I am.

Good call on the Allen Blade sheath. His creations are a compliment to just about any piece out there. I like it!

Thanks for the kind words Vel. I'll be getting some feedback tonight, but the new owner has received the knife and promptly took it on a tour to show it off to everyone. The sheath was (almost!) as impressive as the knife!

------------------
"Come What May..."

Back