CRK 2019 CGG Lineup

nyefmaker

Gold Member
Here is the 2019 CGG lineup from CRK. I have always loved the CGG and always look forward to their announcement. I really like all 3 of this years releases.

“Lunar Landing” is most impressive for the 50th Anniversary Of The landing on the moon.

“Rhino” is continuing The Big Five series

“Chain Mail” is also pretty darn cool. Will add some grip to a blasted design and do it with some flare.

Great job guys and gals at CRK. You always impress...!

Pics are from the CRK website and you can see lots more there. Enjoy....!
D34936AA-BBA5-4F11-B469-A9E226C3ECC9.jpeg 1C29A425-67F7-4B53-9A16-40E35E358635.jpeg FCCA5782-C595-44EB-8394-1305C6E38C43.jpeg

Thank you. Can't believe it's been 50 years since Armstrong landed on the moon! Sure doesn't seem that long - gettin' old I guess!
OG

Love that Lunar landing! Think that's going to be very popular:)

The out of centre hole on the chainmail freaks me out, lol.

Last edited:
Unless I am seeing things wrong, it appears the graphics (laser etched) now wrap onto the bevels. That would be a first for CRK even though other designers have been doing that for a while.

Lunar Landing = Amazing
Rhino = pretty cool i guess, especially if you like Rhinos
Chain Mail = blech

Unless I am seeing things wrong, it appears the graphics (laser etched) now wrap onto the bevels. That would be a first for CRK even though other designers have been doing that for a while.

It does go into the bevels. Definitely an added dimension for CRK and definitely adds to the design.

I like all 3 of these. The Lunar Landing is very unique and even though I am skeptical that we were ever even on the moon, I think it’s a super cool design. I like the Rhino because I have always loved The Big Five. The chain mail is cool because mid evil stuff is always cool....lol

The Lunar Landing it really cool. Love how the stone mimics earth in the background. So cool.

I like the chain mail but wish it was a cut design similar to the Diamond Plate design. Having the chain mail cut/polished would look amazing.

I was a bit sleep deprived when I first saw this last night. I couldn't figure out why they put a skyline on this knife. Is it a beard comb, baked potato... Ah, foot print. Nice add-on to the Lunar Landing CGG.

Mtvp0UX.jpg

Back