• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK 21 Snakewood, Mini Tolk, CKF Satori, BM 746BK-1201, and ZT 0609 for sale

DallasSTB

Gold Member
All of these excellent pieces have never been carried and come with original packaging. No trades please at this time. Prices include PP fees and USPS priority shipping.

1) A 2013 mint condition Large 21 with discontinued snakewood inlays. With the 21's going extinct, these pivot-bushing models will be drying up soon. I've always loved the dark wood inlays the best - ironwood, snakewood, rosewood, etc. $sold 500

This comes with the original card, box, and papers. No cloth though, which was a bit of a surprise when I bought it. I can include a used CRK microfiber cloth if anyone really wants one.

2) Benchmade 746BK-1201 Shot Show exclusive from a couple of years back. D2 blade and Carbon Fiber handle. Axis-lock. It looks like the edges of the clip may have lost some color, but it’s never been carried or used. $200 225

3) Zero Tolerance 0609 RJ Martin designed pivot-less flipper. CPM 20V satin blade, Ti framelock w/ polished finish by JD Cutlery $200

4) Custom Knife Factory Peter Rassenti-designed Satori. Intergral Titanium framelock, M390 multi-grind blade, Serial #47 (limited production). Wicked cool design with outstanding quality. Really an amazing piece of work. $sold 475

5) Brad Southard Mini-Tolk with Bog Oak inlays. Got this directly from Brad about a year ago. Full disclosure - I’ve carried this a handful of times, but it appears mint condition. Comes with everything PLUS the Timascus clip (also from Brad) $sold 725

Snakewood Sebenza...
q5luan2gd4jnvvc6g.jpg

mqkoaxuoc3znzbm6g.jpg

sb2gbpeyqjqif4m6g.jpg

Centering...
fg7md2azo6mtq9u4g.jpg

1io5jwgib3hmgmv6g.jpg

43gze9zx0vc0jx66g.jpg

Mini-Tolk
kitjitm69g0f3kd6g.jpg

ao1w5xmv57x4k9x6g.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the CKF Satori if it is still available. Membership just expired, could you please email [ ] to confirm the details? Thank you.

Last edited:
I will take the CKF Satori if it is still available. Membership just expired, could you please email [ ] to confirm the details? Thank you.

Sorry about that, but negotiations for the Satori were already started when you posted. Thank you tho.

Sure, no problem. Was wondering what’s going on for a while but I understand.

Willing to deal in the last couple of knives. Feel free to send offers...

Back