CRK Birthday Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up folks, I asked for my Birthday Benza 'bout a year ago and I got it last week thanks to Ajack60...

This thread does help, people are checking it out...

Go away- That date is already taken ;)
Haha! My bad. I'll take sloppy seconds I guess :p I actually saw one posted somewhere recently, I don't think it was for sale though. I think someone was posting their new purchase, a 2015 I believe. At any rate, now I know who to hit up if I see a 1/19 up for grabs.... If I don't want it for myself ;)

Haha! My bad. I'll take sloppy seconds I guess :p I actually saw one posted somewhere recently, I don't think it was for sale though. I think someone was posting their new purchase, a 2015 I believe. At any rate, now I know who to hit up if I see a 1/19 up for grabs.... If I don't want it for myself ;)

:D

I thought it was pretty interesting, but had to comment..I will do the same...Although, I don't have a huge interest in Mnandi's or small Sebenzas..So, we are good :)

Looks like my first Sebenza was August 27th, also Stevekolt's birthday (and one day after mine :() I might be looking to sell it later this year! :p

My first Sebenza also is the August 27, the day of my birthday.
A good start.

WC, if it's a lefty please give me first dibs...

It is a lefty!:thumbup:

Although I wouldn't get your hopes up, if I want to trade or sell it (preferably trade, I don't necessarily want to get rid of my only 21) I promise that you will have first dibs on the knife.

It is a lefty!:thumbup:

Although I wouldn't get your hopes up, if I want to trade or sell it (preferably trade, I don't necessarily want to get rid of my only 21) I promise that you will have first dibs on the knife.

Thank you sir! Too late though as far as getting my hopes up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back