• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK, Hinderer, Koenig, Shiro, and Reate

Posting up the productions in my collection in order to raise some money to buy a house. No trades please as I need the money for moving. Thank you for looking. Prices are OBO

CRK small sebenza: Im the second owner and knife seems unused although there are some tiny snail trails I have a hard time photographing. Everything is CRK like... smooth, centered, etc. $335 Shipped

Hinderer XM18 skinny: Orange scale, this has the triway pivot and is great in every way. Slightly used and has some marks on the lock side as seen in the video. $SPF

Koenig Arius 55: Lightly used and has some small scratches on the blade as seen in the video. Mirrored blade flats. Amazing action and awesome knife. $SOLD

Shiro F95 nudist slim: This one has been slightly used and blade flats mirrored. Perfect action and everything. Some small marks seen in vid, this has the slim 3.5mm blade. $675

Reate Future: This is the model with the timascus inlays. Its perfect and an absolute steal for the quality of knife. $575

Thank you looking!

Last edited:
Back