• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK Titanium Sebenza 21 Full Length Backspacers - Gear and Smooth Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.
**For SMALL Sebenza 21**
**Drop Point or Insingo**
**Uses Factory Hardware**
**Knifemaker Grade Titanium from AKS**
**Weighs 4.7 Grams

For more information on the creation of these pieces please (Right Click Here and Open New Tab).

Pricing includes shipping to USA. If you would like one please comment below or message me. Thank you for looking!

Geared - Sold Out
Smooth - Sold Out

Paypal works, money order if needed.

Please check my signature for previous versions of this backspacer sold and happy customer comments. This will be the one and only run of these in titanium.

r8jH1WP.jpg

7XpGzZl.jpg

oSD5xci.jpg

l9ShR8L.jpg

tbyr84M.jpg

psQnLjM.jpg

7NjYrmM.jpg

YfBuRpa.jpg

NxiqBI7.jpg

Last edited:
A pair has sold to a fellow member. And one more geared to another. These will all ship out tomorrow. Thank you BF.

Last edited:
Any pictures of them installed on a black micarta inlay version? I’m torn between the smooth and the geared

I kind of like the smooth with the micarta inlay, unfortunately I don't have a pic. We installed one on my buddies micarta last week. But either way no problem.

Are you going to make any polished ones ?
I'd like one with a lanyard tab on the end. any plans?

For these titanium spacers, I only did a sandblasted finish to best match the stock CRK finish.

I believe another maker (maybe bhyde?) did one with a lanyard tab, his may suit you best.

These were extremely difficult to make and get the tolerances to my OCD standards.... I don't plan on making any more.

Last edited:
Another smooth gone. I truly appreciate the business everyone. All items purchased to this point are boxed (some already shipped) and tracking sent.

Just posting this to leave positive feed back for later, in for a geared and a smooth as per our PMs

Just received my smooth backspacer yesterday. Fit and finish is excellent. It was incredibly easy to install and fits perfectly. The backspacer came very well packaged and adds stability to the knife. It really looks like it was made from Chris Reeve. Thanks again man!

Received my backspacer last week but had to order a lanyard pin from CRK. Fit and finish is excellent! Seb feels great in hand and the added weight is negligible while noticeable and actually quite welcome, seems to add some heft. Highly recommended

Received my backspacer last week but had to order a lanyard pin from CRK. Fit and finish is excellent! Seb feels great in hand and the added weight is negligible while noticeable and actually quite welcome, seems to add some heft. Highly recommended

I appreciate the review and I'm pumped you like it! I should've added the weight in the sales post, did now. Just weighed a gear pattern and it's 4.7 grams. It does make the knife feel a little more solid to me as well.

Received my backspacer a couple days ago and wow! This is quality work. The spacer is smooth and precise, and I couldn’t be happier with it. As others have said, it was packaged beautifully, and I truly appreciate the time and effort put in to produce such a fine addition to the Sebenza. Will be posting a pic soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back