1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CRKT Clever Girl Folder

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Silent H, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Sedit

Sedit Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2018
    After that very informative review this is going to be a must buy for me

Thx

Cheers
    Matt

Dadpool likes this.
  2. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Again, thanks for the pics and review. $128 is still a bit tough to swallow for a crkt. Hopefully the price will come down if it doesn't sell. That said, if the quality and execution is like yours across the board, I could possibly justify the price. Time will tell.

Dadpool likes this.
  3. WValtakis

WValtakis Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2004
    Just checked one out at the Blade booth, the demo one was very well done and smooth with great lockup:thumbsup:

Dadpool likes this.
  4. Daniel

Daniel Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 1998
    I don't care how good the fit and finish is on this one, it is only worth $80 to me. I like it, but I don't see over $100 for it.

I have the Clever Girl fixed blade and it is a great design. This CRKT UPP pricing program is BS!! I have quite a few CRKT knives, but like several other companies, I will not buy until the pricing is right.

DocJD likes this.