CRKT Ed Halligan Delilah's P.E.C.K.

My first little Wharncliffe blade, I got this tiny little thing yesterday. It’s weighs .9 oz. and is only 2.7 inches long when closed. The blade measures 1.88". I carried it to work today and didn't notice it at all in my pocket, it's so light! The factory edge is sharp and it is rather pointy! There's some definite "gadget factor" here. I don't recommend it for anyone with large hands, but it would be a great money clip or gift for a friend. Here's a little eye candy for ya!

P.E.C.K1.jpg

I've always liked those knives.
Dont own one...but prolly will eventually.

Like you said prolly not great for ppl with big hands...altho I do know a guy who is about 6'2", 250, with pretty big hands, who carries one in his shirt pocket all the time and loves it.

I got one of the "Shiney Ones" with the gold trim and it only lasted one day with me.., my girlfriend snatched it in a heartbeat...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Imust have gone thru 50+ expensive 'daily carry' tacticals in the last couple years, from BM's and Spydercos to Sebenzas (large and small and decorated), to now a Mayo TNT. But what has been in my pocket every single day in that time, holding my cash has been a P.E.C.K.;)

I've even given a few of the polished/gold versions away as gifts, non-knife folks love em. Maybe it's time for a Boron Carbide version:cool:

Back