CRKT Mid 2003 Releases [PICS!]

Originally posted by nonbox
Any pics yet?

Sorry, no pics yet. I'm gonna try to get some from them, but at this time no real pics are available.

Cray - nice try, buddy! :D

CRKT is definately the one to watch with exciting new designs. I'm really looking forward to the e-lock and Grant Hawk's K-AT.

Jan '04? :(

Hey wait, that is my Birthday!!!! CRKT, in honor of my birthday (that will be #60), please sent me a Hissatsu!

:D

Man, I hate it when people beg for free knives on the forums.... :p

Dear CRKT,

I hope Dexter passes this message to you! Please send me a Hissatsu for January 24th. That will be my 26th birthday. You may get a similar request from this Esav fellow. If you have only one January Birthday knife to give as a present, please sent it to me! Esav will be 60 and thus he has fewer years to enjoy the wonderful fruits of your labor. As I will only be 26 in January 2004 I will have much more time to appreciate your hard work with James Williams, your own design team and your manufacturers. Please give Dexter a big pat on the back for his hard work at being a great intermediary between knife nuts and knife manufacturers like yourself! In fact, I believe he deserves a free knife of his own. Not the Hissatsu, of course, as that should go to me. Anything else. If you have 2 of anything else, please send one to Esav. If not, don't worry. He's almost 60, but he'llg et over it :)

I can't wait to get the E-Lock. I hope for more Elishawitz collabs in the future.
Matt

Hoping to see some actual pictures of these knives. The Hissatsu is very interesting. I quite liked the original.

So Ancient Edge is going top sell them alongside CRKT. I e-mailed them to see what the materials are for their version. At $80, it should be close to what the CRKT version will sell for online($99 MSRP) May not have to wait til January after all.

Dex, it's been 2 months, seen any pics of any of these yet? Esp. the E-lock?? "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Although... on the M60 SOTFB page, why did a knife company let their technical writer get away with saying "Knifes" and not "knives"!?! Thats bad form guys :p I'll still buy the knives anyway

If you look closely at the text, you will see that there will be two versions, a spear point and the tanto shown.

Back