Cuda Dominator / Aftermath: Are they out yet?

Most sites say 'coming soon' but one or two have listed them in a way would indicate they're in stock.

I'm itchy to get my hands on these... does anywhere have 'em yet?

TIA

Have not seen them come in yet but I did get to handle and play with both of them a few weeks ago when a rep. came by, the Aftermath was just SWEET it's big but felt good and looked awesome, The dominator felt very strong and good in the hands but the looks of it didn't jump out at me but I can see it being one heck of a EDC knife very strong and solid. The Aftermath is definitely on my must have list. I tried my best to talk the guy out of the Aftermath, the one he had was a sterile version :). Had a rep come by who had all of Surefire's new toys for the year also and got to try them out and play with them I can see where all my money is going this year :(. BTW the new Surefire 5watt Lux is awesome I don't what the run time is going to be on them but the light output was near or at what the E2E puts out with a standard head now! IF they get that extended run time out WOW.

The Dominator is scheduled for late June but that's already a change from the original date of May. The Aftermath? It will be a while.

Back