CupidGanzaaa 2021 Pricing and Ordering Procedures!!!!

Anyone get a reply? I havn’t received so much as a close but no cigar email yet. I’m thinking there is alot for Becky and Garth to sift through.
Nada, but I think that’s normal. I’ve been around for a while, but this is my first shot at a Ganzaaa...

Hey Hogs, can you please educate me on the blade finish from the group starting with 6? Is that some sort of snow winter camo and is the coating anyway different from the regular crinkle coating? I havent seen many blades with this coating before, I assume this is kind of a special coating on Ganzaaa or blade shows perhaps instead of regular offering am I right?

Got the 15 E. I dont have one and Ill take it. Cool:thumbsup:

ganza%2015-XL.jpg

No reply yet so not looking good. I was going after a few steak knives and figured they were going to go fast. Congrats to the winners. I’ll console myself with my Viking Warship I guess:)

Hey Hogs, can you please educate me on the blade finish from the group starting with 6? Is that some sort of snow winter camo and is the coating anyway different from the regular crinkle coating? I havent seen many blades with this coating before, I assume this is kind of a special coating on Ganzaaa or blade shows perhaps instead of regular offering am I right?
Blizzard cerakote. Cerakote is supposed to be more durable, per some people that use it; but I've seen at least one report of a fancy cerakote design peeling/chipping off. I would think stripping would generally be more difficult than a can of citristrip. It's not something you can order when purchasing of the website... Ganzaaa, show, custom offerings only

Last edited:
I had the same question. What are the names of the red and the white coatings?

Back