Cupidganzaaa. . . (PAGE 4) . . . Saturday 2-9-08. . . Between 9:00-10:00 pm Eastern.

Jerry Busse

PAGE 4

30.). . . . $447.00

ScrofaVariant23.jpg

31.). . . $477.00

ScrofaVariant10.jpg

32.). . . $547.00

Custom2.jpg

33.) . . . $557.00

Batacvariant15.jpg

34.) . . . $557.00

Batacvariant5.jpg

35.) . . . $487.00

BACustom2.jpg

36.) . . . .$667.00

Batacvariant6.jpg

Yes Sir Ree!

Keep bringin it!

Show me the big uns...

I'm Drinking!
:D:thumbup:

Does any one know what the kinife #32 is derived from? I really like that grip.

Does any one know what the kinife #32 is derived from? I really like that grip.

Looks like a recurved BATAC which doesn't have a TAC anymore.

I seriously love the profile of #33 and hate the orange G10. Bummer.

These knives are seriously awesome. Bigger?!

I seriously love the profile of #33 and hate the orange G10. Bummer.

I am the opposite. I love the orange g-10 and don't care so much for the clip point.

I thought it was a BATAC but was not sure. I have a CG BATAC w/mags but have never warmed up to the TAC grip. I like the width but don't like the height. The fussion handles are more comfortable in my opinion. I do like the blade on my knife and have been thinking about having the grip modified. If any one scores a 32 let us know how it compares to the TAC. I realy like the way that looks. Depending on the review I might have mine done that way.

I had to buy family transportation. Crap! #32 makes me regret.................. umm, nevermind.

#32 is da bomb though!

#32 is definitely getting some looks. I'm still waiting to see what else the Boss man has up his sleeves.

The more I look at #32, the more I think I may have found what I'd give up my SFNO for.:eek::eek:

Does anyone know what #35 is? A guesstimate on the length? I'm new to the forums and have been lurking for a few months and caught the fever through you guys:)

Does anyone know what #35 is? A guesstimate on the length? I'm new to the forums and have been lurking for a few months and caught the fever through you guys:)

It is a BATAC with wood (curly maple?) scales and mosaic pins. 5" blade length, just like the others.

Back