• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Curley Maple Bowie

Curley Maple Bowie

This Bowie knife is handled in curley maple with ATS-34 steel. The blade length is 7", blade width is 1 1/2" and it is 5/32" thick. The handle is 5 3/4" long from guard to the very end. The over all length is 12 3/4". The grind is full flat and mirrored. 416ss with black spacers flank the handle. The rear butt plate is flat and mirrored. The 416ss guard is mirrored and has rope file work all around. Heat treat is by Paul Bos. A choice of sheaths by Sandy Morrissey is included. The price is $350 plus $15 insured shipping via USPS.

For more pictures of this knife click here

bowie.jpg

Whoa now, that is nice, a very classy knife :cool:

Is that your big 'ole greasy fingerprint on the tip of the knife? :D

:D
Nope, not my finger print. It's a reflection from my make shift light tent. The light tent is made of a translucent piece of plastic for a flourescent light fixture that has a small diamond grid pattern embedded into it to help diffuse the light. In this case, the mirror finish picked it up. I need to get some new material.

Thanks for the compliment.

Back