Current background pictures???

Ok, I admit that for the last two years or so Busses have occupied every inch of my monitor and recently a picture (recurve tiger handled clip point) was replaced by none other than the swept back SH variant:D:D:D

What is everyones favorite, current, or wish babe,..er :confused:.....BUSSE:eek: to show off to the rest of the family?;)

Well, Strabs, for a while it was a Mojo, then recently a FT. Now it's an El Diablo from West Coast Choppers :cool:

For all of you who spend too much time looking at INFI, a chopper is a motorcycle. :p

I've always liked the look of the Steel Heart 1,especially the pronounced curve on the primary grind. The Mojo is my favorite current production blade, although thats liable to change when the anniversary knife is unveiled in next months BLADE. But, my all time favorite is the Behemoth! That one picture didn't do it justice!:D

Why the Nimrod Special Edition Satin Jack, of course.:rolleyes: :D

(slapping my head) Nimrod what are we going to do with you! :)

Right now my background is a pic of my Collector's Edition Battle Mistress. However I am looking forward to chaging it over to a Steel Heart variant :)

I am switching a lot with all these new variants, but it is currently that SH SH handled MOJO bladed double ground bad boy!

That SH/Mojo is so sweet.
It is soooo much better by touch than it is in the picture.

Wait till it has some teeth ;)

Exactly 1whobuys! That is what I want to see, that sweet recurve with the spine serrations. Getting chills just thinking about it :D

Here's mine since i saw the knife pic...
Had i known that Jerry made this thing back in 1982, back then i would have hawked college money to have it THEN; i'd still be using it now, i'm sure...!!!
9072215-8665-028001E0-.jpg

That's my ideal .... :D :cool: :eek:

INFI Wishin',
for an Busse INFI D-Guard Chopper+
Climber Clif

Back