• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Curtis Nano & Carrillo M5 (Scout 250)

Good afternoon everyone.

I have a Curtis Nano that I couldn't get into carrying, and a Carrillo monster that...well, it's a freaking beast!

Trades welcomed! Just ask! But I'm picky.

The Nano. Carried a day or 2. Blade looks unused, and the frame is stonewashed, so it hides a lot of ills. There are a few marks on the body (can't tell if they are the stonewash or not), but no dings. Comes with the green case. $300 shipped lower 48, PP G&S.

S84irYz.jpg

C74Jymz.jpg

LjPKE9P.jpg

BsGVISB.jpg

The Carrillo. I don't think it will ever get the attention it deserves. Freaking huge, but fits my medium/large hands very well (doesn't feel like a fucking sword)! Whoever ordered this, went with the full Ti package (front and back scales), along with an additional pocket clip. Chad Pirtle (leather-man) owned this before me, and he said he paid $1350 for it (I think the original owner paid around $1700). It's been pocketed, but rarely used. 9/10 here! No dings or deep grooves...just a fucking hand-sword ready to take on everyone!

$1200 shipped to the lower 48 states, PP G&S

jtFUdUy.jpg

54yQg1V.jpg

oTBfN1Q.jpg

8hGJLCB.jpg

dSKKWI8.jpg

07sbsHN.jpg

Possible trade; your Curtis Nano for my NIB Half Face Cavner folder?

Back