• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Benchmade Scales

And some more while I'm at it.

uZNnqcUh.jpg

6r3zGYoh.jpg

8YyisBYh.jpg

xUwrLnEh.jpg

bJmlsPIh.jpg

pxmBjd1h.jpg

XiuPvdOh.jpg

Jg7ZzmAh.jpg

Eq0a0N0h.jpg

qxIfKUhh.jpg

P093MAah.jpg

B2kX3z6h.jpg

y7nn1zXh.jpg

yiSr7KDh.jpg

iRUMCEFh.jpg

Replacement spacers for the stock 940.
ADugRdoh.jpg

cjCpnBth.jpg

IxsGwqnh.jpg

FVl2d7jh.jpg

h3IvCuGh.jpg

Still have a stupid amount of pictures to get through, but I'll save them for another day.

I'm doing Bugout scales now. Sorry it took so long. Scales are fully contoured in both directions with rounded edges for comfort. Scales are the same thickness as the stock scales. They can be made in a variety of colors/materials/textures/inlays/etc. Here's some sample pictures of the few I've made so far.

Black G10 with olive drab canvas micarta inlays with spiral texture
IRDszf3h.jpg

ogccDdlh.jpg

J574S2Ah.jpg

0GDaB3Dh.jpg

S5ZGiBOh.jpg

Petmym0h.jpg

oK9FmCWh.jpg

Orange G10 with a different spiral texture.
B4fpEpLh.jpg

3tQTTrLh.jpg

5oAWl6Hh.jpg

Carbon Fiber, no addtional texture.
cOrNBTMh.jpg

fh3X0cah.jpg

25xkESIh.jpg

1f9KAtdh.jpg

TybVmddh.jpg

Gray G10 with black G10 inlays, checkered texture
OjFKQ1Ih.jpg

R8SUhzkh.jpg

X412eDPh.jpg

VMlgsfJh.jpg

tJNPg5Th.jpg

Last edited:
Have you made any custom scales for the Spyderco Ikuchi? I would like to give it an even more sophisticated and gentleman(ly) look. I'd really love to have Macassar ebony or black & white ebony scales for this knife without the small Spyderco hole cutout in the scales. I really dislike those holes in the scales!

Amazing work as always! What are the specs on the material for the last scales? Very fine detail in the layers.

Wow!

I tried to send a msg, but was not allowed? How does one contact/place an order?

Thanks!

Back