• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Dagger

LunaticK3nnels

Gold Member
Platinum Member
Hey gents, I’m on the hunt for a dagger, and none of the ones available to me are quite tickling my fancy. I’m looking to spend 200-300$ on a quality boot sized 7.5-10” dagger. I’d like to mull over aesthetic design and materials with someone here and commission the piece. It will be a carry piece. I’d also like a leather or quality Kydex sheath to be included in the project. Leather work and American makers will be prioritized. Thank you for your time.

Hi, I’m a Canadian knife maker and I make stuff like this dagger and Holstex sheath, among many other styles. I buy most of my materials from American knife suppliers either directly or from Canadian resellers who import from the USA, and a very small portion such as some of my pins from wherever I can find it, including Europe, Saudi Arabia, and China.

IMG_0378.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpegIMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0381.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg

Back