• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom David Mosier Insurrection (Recurve) 1 of 2.

The Hound of Ulster

Gold Member
A custom model made by David Mosier. Only 2 were ever made and this is the only full dress model. The blade is made of Chad Nichols Damascus and the handle comprises of Kevlar and titanium with a g10 backspacer. I will include the links to a couple videos (made by ClearAdvantage - the original owner) for your viewing pleasure. Please message me if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Price is $1400 (I am also currently looking for any and all the following Zero Tolerance models: ZT 0302, ZT 0300 DW, and/or ZT 0300 TAD gear edition - I would consider any of these models + cash/trade)

Payment via PayPal Goods & Services

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Buyer must be 18 years of age and is responsible for compliance with any Federal, state or local knife laws.

All Sales Final, No International Buyers.

Thanks for looking!

Links to video of the knife (at 17:03):

Final notes: I do have this knife listed elsewhere, so if you're interested - get it while you can.

xTnSQpB.jpg
UqTT2h4.jpg
OFOLdUD.jpg
L4mxznN.jpg
NL5m1hR.jpg
rgsaBe0.jpg
imv8g8I.jpg

Last edited:
Back