Custom Dingo's....

Several blades had the holes drilled the wrong size in the first batch of Dingo's. So... I decided to make a few "Custom" Dingo's. These have handles that are NOT removable. I think they turned out pretty good. Might have to think about doing a few of these in every run...

Top to bottom, green canvas micarta with red liners, textured black/tan G-10, and brown canvas micarta with black liners.

CustomDingos0725-65.jpg

Let me know what you all think.

Tom

Tom, those look great, if I'm not mistaking, the brown micarta is mine and per your PM, is on the way. I'll post more pics when it gets here.

Black and tan looks great. I think that combo has done well for Jerry Busse recently, also.

Very nice:thumbup:

My Dingo came with the green canvas micarta handles, but I didn't get no red liners!!!:mad: What gives, Tom???? I LOVE red liners.:D

Seriously, all three look very nice:thumbup:

:):) I got my brown micarta handled Dingo today. I'll post pics soon but wanted to give my first impression of the non removable handle version. It looks great and feels great, just like it's green cousin #29. The black liner and aluminum pins set it off nicely. The brown micarta has a little orange look to it, but it goes well with the grey blade (see Tom's pic above). I plan to carry it in a Coyote Brown Spec Ops sheath. This one will be the user and #29 will be the queen. Tom, thanks for another stout blade, 1/4" 3V is awesome.

Guys, thanks for the compliments on my Brown Dingo, I'll try to take some pics this weekend and show it off more.

Here are some pics of my green micarta regular Dingo and the brown micarta "custom". They are both awesome!!!

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

Question is, can a bro buy the brown scales to inter-change with the scales on the original dingos? How about it Tom?

JH:D

Question is, can a bro buy the brown scales to inter-change with the scales on the original dingos? How about it Tom?

JH:D

Jim,
Not planning on offering this option right now. Maybe down the road, but not right now.

Tom

Here's my 'custom' Dingo along with some Krein Kydex for it.....lucky number 7, too! :D

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Back