• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom EDC Fixed Blades, Angler, Windy Raven Etc

Up for grabs is a handful of hard to get edc fixed blades. All of them feature deep carry sheaths with excellent clips for ease of carry.

Angler Knives Sea Gypsy SOLD

Windy Raven Wizard finger 3.5", blued finish, custom Offensive Industries sheath SOLD

Earlcustom in Aeb-l 3.5", custom Offensive Industries sheath SOLD

PS Knives custom, 3.5", polished with a hamon, custom Offensive Industries sheath $195

Last edited:
Hey I'm really interested in the windy raven, could I get a few more pictures emailed to me? Along with more info on the steel

Last edited:
What’s the steel and handle/overall length on that last one, PS custom kwaiken please? And how is the sheath fit (i.e., is it made for that knife, or a 3rd party purchase? Secure enough to turn upside down, etc.?) Thanks

What’s the steel and handle/overall length on that last one, PS custom kwaiken please? And how is the sheath fit (i.e., is it made for that knife, or a 3rd party purchase? Secure enough to turn upside down, etc.?) Thanks
The steel is 80crv2, handle length 4.25, overall 7.5. The sheath is custom made for this knife by Offensive Industries. It's very secure and has no sharp edges or extra bulk etc. Even uses the smaller rivets like Tracker Dan to minimize the footprint.

Cheers

Back