• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Eli Sword For Sale – Influenced by the Movie “Book of Eli”

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
*** S O L D ***
This is a customized version of my Sword of Eli. Hope you like it.

Eli Sword – Inspired by the Movie “Book of Eli”
EliMoviePic3c.jpg

Added the Video we did on our original Eli sword showing a demonstration on it’s functionality.
EliKukriVideoPicture.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJKQjcThsCI

Shop Details:
5160 Spring Steel was cut out and Normalized @ 1500 degrees until non magnetic, three times, to remove stresses and align crystals. Heat Hardened until blade became nonmagnetic, then quenched in oil. Tempered the blade to a straw hardness @ 550 degrees for 1 hour, letting it air cool and repeating once more. Sword was file tested and is shown to be very hard.

Measurements:
Total Length = 27”
Blade Length = 21 ¼ “
Blade Width = 2 “
Blade Thickness = 3/16 “
Handle Length = 6 ”
Handle Width = 1 ¼”
Handle: Leather wrap. Steel guard & pommel.
Weight = 2 lbs

SOLD Hand stitched Leather Sheath available upon request for an additional $39. For shipments outside the US, e-mail me the shipping name and address, then I can quote you a shipping cost. You can send payment through Paypal to ScorpionBows@yahoo.com or mail M/O to our address (see web site for address).

Pictures below. Thanks.
100_8818.jpg

100_8824.jpg

100_8829.jpg

100_8841.jpg

100_8822.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. The flat bar on bottom & top of handle really does it for me. The angles they form, for the hand, are really dreamy:)

Oh man! As someone who's been into FMA for a long time, I could absolutely "feel" that! Even the sharp "guard" is nasty in extreme tight quarters.

BTW, Denzel did take FMA briefly for the film.

Last edited:
Looks great! This one looks like it'd be more secure in the hand than the original.

Bob

I've admired you work for some time, and I WILL be buying one of your dual handed goloks as soon as I save a bit of cha-ching!:thumbup:

Very cool.

My brother was just asking if I could make him one of these.

I've admired you work for some time, and I WILL be buying one of your dual handed goloks as soon as I save a bit of cha-ching!:thumbup:

Thanks guys.

J. Davey, I'll be glad to make you one whenever you're ready.

Back