Custom fighter, for a soldier.

Wow thats about the nicest field knife I've seen. Any soldier would be proud to carry that.

What he said! I hate micarta,G-10, carbon fiber, blah blah blah, but it really looks great here! Just an incredible package! Absolutely LOVE the damascus!
Matt

Point centered to mid-line for excellent piercing capability, good thick center which tapers beautifully, blade shaped to be a devastating cutter, multipurpose, extreme high quality - a soldier's dream. My compliments to you, sir, from a former soldier!. It would be an honor to carry such a fine blade into battle.

Phillip,

I love the knife. That combination is awsome. Is it made with one piece of carbon fiber or mortised? If it's a block of c.f. where in the world did you find a piece of that size?

Thanks,

Tad Lynch

Sorry for neglecting this thread! As Mr. Walker mentioned, you can get it from AKS, which is, in fact, where I got it.

holy fuck. thats a very impressive knife. how much do you want for it? haha. i am kidding, but i would probably buy it if you were to sell it. even though it would probably be worth more than i have.

Steel: O1 and L6, 150 layers

Blade length: 8"

Guard: 1084 and pure nickel

Blade thickness: 1/4"

Handle material: Carbon fiber

101009-1.jpg

101009-2.jpg

101009-3.jpg

101009-4.jpg

101009-5.jpg

101009-6.jpg

101009-7.jpg

101009-8.jpg

101009-9.jpg

Thanks for looking!

How much to do another one. I'm interested.

That has to be one of the best looking knives I have ever seen! Amazing...

Man I had to chime in here too, great design and execution. It kind of has a reptilian look :thumbup:

How much to do another one. I'm interested.

Sorry for not answering your question sooner! Been very busy lately.

This was a custom order, and my policy is that I'll only make copies of a custom if the original orderer is ok with it. If you like, I'll ask the customer and get back with you.

Or, we could come up with something different, but similar. You can email me if you'd like to discuss options. phillip at pattonblades dot com

Thanks!

And thanks everyone for the positive comments! Have a great weekend!

Back