• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Grinding, Heat treating, And Sheathwork

I have been doing contract grinding and heat treating for companies and individuals for awhile now. Hollow and flat. Not regrinds of factory blades, I grind blanks . Also custom sheathwork
If anyone needs my services PM me
Thanks and GOD BLESS!
Michael

Last edited:
Just got my blades back and they look great fast turn around time to. Thanks mike

Hi. I am in need of of heat treat..ect on a folder blade..made of A2.. what do you charge? For heat treat. Thanks

I have some CPM M4 blanks I made about seven years back. Never heat treated them though. Is that soemthing you could do, and if so, please PM me details in cost, shipping, etc.

Zac

I am looking for someone that can grind and profile/bevel 30 stainless steel blanks. The blanks are made of 154 CMP stainless steel, they are .150" thick, and the actual cutting edge is just over 2" on each side. Please see the attached photo. Please contact me if you are interested in this project. The blades have not been heat treated yet, they will not to be heat treated and sharpened too. I have found a company that will heat treat them, but I would like to keep as many steps as possible in house with one service provider.

Please contact me at timbsjoseph@yahoo.com

ThanksView attachment 583803

Hello,

I have a Bowie I started (still blank) and need it ground, I would do it but at present I am unable. It is quite large, A2 tool steel, 3/16". 17.5" overall with a 13" blade, 2.5" at the thickest, clip pointed.

I am looking to do a flat grind in the blade and partial flat on the clip point.

I can send a pic of the blank which was cut on a waterjet, edges are very clean.

If your intrested let me know.

Tim

Hello!

I'm pricing out making some knives for me and a couple friends. When I get ready to do this project, I'll have three knife blanks that will need to be ground and heat treated. Basic tanto style blade, flat grind on all three. Pretty basic. they would be with either W2 or A2 tool steel. I haven't decided yet. Anyway, I would like to know if you still offer services and how much it would cost to get all three knives done? And, what would be the price if I ground them myself and just had you heat treat them?

My email is terryschoenacker@Hotmail.com

Thank you!

Back